17 August 2006

Ev'rything's gonna be alright


"Don't gain the world and lose your soul,
wisdom is better than silver or gold."
- Bob Marley








The surgery was a success... and I feel great. Of course, the Vicodan doesn't hurt.

I've got the Bob Marley quote up because it's the best expression I've seen of what I believe and what this blog is ultimately about - not to mention yoga.

The doc said "No running for a week." "Can I do yoga" I asked. "Sure," said the doc. Obviously not knowing much about Bikram Yoga. Bikram is the hard part of my running/bikram cycle!

Thanks and love to all who commented or sent emails of love and support.

Namaste.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wonderful news! Take care :)

joni said...

hi richard -- sorry for the belated "get-well-soon" wishes, but i'm not exactly the best at keeping up with everyone's blog posts :(

now that you've had the surgery, DOES IT NOW SOUND LIKE EVERYONE'S SHOUTING AT YOU?? if so, that's a good sign :) take care...

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear (no pun intended there) that all went well. Heal up and take it easy on the yoga at first (perhaps Bikram at half speed). Enjoy life with the silver spider! Om Shanti!