03 August 2007

Twinkie Meat

Being a vegan being is like being from mars if i knew what it was like to be from mars. But I'm guessing.

I'm nuts 'cause I don't want to kill animals to eat.

The people who kill stuff to eat are normal.

People get defensive by my eating habits as if I am accusing them of something.

I read this somewhere that when I eat I can choose a path that creates peace or one that creates destrution. I choose peace.

Actually they don't you know kill it, they buy it clean and sanitary like a package of twinkies.

I am amazed at how everything on every menu seems to have meat or dairy in it. Look at the menu next time you are in any restaurant (OK not if its vegan), meat meat meat.

I never ever noticed before I became vegan.

Funny how we can blind ourselves.

Ignorance is death you know.

Namaste.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are brave and wise to make the decision to choose the pathway of peace. I was told by an older man the other day "if you dont think a chicken belongs in a deep-fryer your crazy"...i pointed out to him that he was obese with sallow skin (the last laugh :)

I praise you for your wisdom and your health rewards you for this.

Take Care,

TonyCage.com