04 July 2007

Vegan Anniversary Cupcakes

OK, yesterday there were a dozen of these beautiful sweet little morsels of golden cake and vanilla icing.  But we have made quick work of them in the last twenty-four hours as you can see...

My wife Charlotte created these golden vegan cupcakes from scratch as a third wedding anniversary gift to me.  She used the same recipe from "Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World" that I royally screwed up last week in my first attempt at vegan baking.


So now that I know it can be done, I hope I will be able to master the art of vegan baking - my version of the cupcakes basically flowed out of their cups like lava since I added too much baking powder to the ingredients.  Next time I'll get it right!

Today is our anniversary and its a great thing to be married to Charlotte for many reasons.  

But now I can add cupcakes to the list!

Namaste!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks yummy !

Anonymous said...

I found your awesome blog via Blogexplosion!
Really great stuff here...
I bookmarked this.

I would really appreciate your opinion or comment via posting a comment on my blog if you get a spare moment :)