23 May 2006

11th Annual Colorado Yoga Journal Conference


I am so absolutely and unbelievably psyched up today because I registered to participate in the 11th Annual Colorado Yoga Journal Conference to be held at the YMCA of the Rockies in Estes Park, Colorado the week of September 25 to October 1, 2006. Charlotte and I are only going from September 28 through October 1 but it will be a blast. And the YMCA of the Rockies at Estes is spectacularly beautiful! Combined with my 200 hours teaching course next Fall I guess I will be in full yoga immersion. But hopefully not drowning...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Thought I would come over and have a look at your blog after you left a comment on my page. :D

Your Lucky living in America because you are close to things like the yoga Journal conference, make the most of it being on the same continent as things like that.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I'm sure you're going to have a fantastic time! Yoga immersion is bliss! What workshops are you registering for?When I go to conferences, I try to do something new - whether it's a different style of yoga than I'm used to or a new teacher. One of my new experiences from the Boston conference was Yin yoga. Fabulous! If you get a chance to check it out, definitely do so. It's a nice change of pace. Enjoy the anticipation of the conference!

shinyyoga said...

OH I'm so happy for you! Yoga envy - me to you!! : )

I would so love to go to a YJ conference but alas, here in sydney means an expensive air fare and registration to make it to america.

One day though!

Can't wait to hear about it all from you - there's nothing better than living and breathing yoga and I'm sure you'll love it.

:)