24 January 2011

Ten Things For Which I Am Grateful - Week of January 24

1. Skiing with Nanny, Charlotte, Brad, Justin, Jill, Ethan, Becky and Cassie at Beaver Creek, CO last weekend.

2. The good doctors at Avon Urgent Care in Avon, CO for treating my skiing related concussion so well!

3. Nanny teaching me how to quilt.  Someone's getting a Christmas present...if I have the patience.

4. The sheer stupidity of "Jersey Shore".

5. Being able to use email and Facebook to stay in touch.  It gets bad press but it really does keep me in touch with friends and family.

6. Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal.  Its yummy.

7. Our piano. I can't play but I love fooling around on it anyway.

8.The King's Speech. What a film, what a joy.

9. Having Charlotte in my life.  She keeps me sane and grounded.

10. Poetry. I understand it less and enjoy it more than I'll admit.

Bonus Round: Andrew and David. My two sons. Individuals both. Smart as whips. Funny and generous souls who make my life better way more than ten ways.

.

No comments: